Video - News 8 Investigates Archive

«Back to main video page
  • Auto shop owner blames Oncor surge for burned businessadd to reading list  

    Posted on November 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM

    Updated Wednesday, Nov 27 at 11:39 PM

    A popular mechanic in Grapevine is trying not to blow a gasket. He's out thousands of dollars after his auto shop caught fire. He and his neighbors say it all happened after power lines went haywire, causing a surge of denial by Oncor Electric.

    By BRETT SHIPP
More
Share