Video shows children shocked in pool

Print
Email
|

KVUE

Posted on May 23, 2014 at 7:47 AM

It's a frightening scenario: People unable to escape a pool as it becomes electrically charged.

We want to warn you, this video may be hard to watch but everyone is okay now.

This happened last month at a Florida Apartment complex pool. The video just released by the Hialeah, Florida Police shows one girl freeze after touching the metal hand rail.

A man gets shocked as he quickly pulls her out. Another girl appears paralyzed in the pool. Her grandfather yanked her from the water and got shocked in the process.

Ten-year-old Diego felt it, too and spent several days in the hospital.

Print
Email
|