DOUBLE OAK The woman at the center of a missing person case that drew concern from people across North Texas returned home with her husband nearly 48 hours after she went missing.

Eileen Loskot, who disappeared after leaving her job at about 1 a.m. Thursday, called authorities at about 11:45 p.m. that same day from a phone in a small Texas town just west of Amarillo, authorities said in a statement released early Friday morning.

It's miraculous, said Connie Gall, a friend, of her safe discovery. It's God's blessing. Terrific, terrific. We just love her.

MatthewCasaus, 23, who is alleged to have been one of three men who participated in the kidnapping, has been arrested, police said. The other two suspects, Edward Muckelroy and Nathaniel Williams, turned themselves in to authorities in Albuquerque.

The 54-year-old woman went missing after leaving her job at Brodnax Printing early Thursday morning in the 2300 block of Reagan Street in Dallas. Less than an hour after leaving her workplace, Loskot got into a collision with her soon-to-be abductors at about 1:30 a.m. at FM407 and Simmons Road in her hometown of Double Oak. She was just six blocks from her home.

After the collision, Loskot got out of her Infiniti G35 coupe, which was when she was rushed by the men who forced her back into her car. Two of the men got into the car with her, demanding she drive to an ATM machine in Cedar Hill, which was where she withdrew $900. The men then drove to New Mexico with Loskot in the trunk of the car. She was released unharmed.

Police said Loskot then drove her own car back to Texas. She contacted authorities in the small town of Vega.

She had been very traumatized, said Mark Lancaster, a DPS trooper. She told me she had been in the trunk for 14 hours. She was ready to take a shower and see her husband.

Casaus was arrested Thursday in Dallas and was booked into the Denton County Jail overnight. He is a registered sex offender in New Mexico.

Casaus was initially pulled over for a traffic violation, but officers later used that information to track him down. Investigators said Casaus has confessed to his role in the kidnapping.

The first known sign of trouble came at 1:38 a.m., police said, when Loskot called home - apparently surreptitiously - and left a voice recording. Her husband didn t hear the message until he woke up later Thursday morning, authorities said. He called the Double Oak police shortly before 7 a.m. to report her possible kidnapping.

You can overhear two or possibly three people in the conversation talking with her, stating for her to give them her debit cards or credit cards, that they won t hurt her if she gives them money, said Craig Miller, the Dallas Police deputy chief, of the voice recording she left at her home.

Her captors apparently noticed that Loskot had placed a call on her cell phone, Miller said.

They ask her is she talking with the police, at which point we lose communications and we have not heard from this phone since that time, Miller said.

She was laterseen at a Bank of America branch on Belt Line Road in Cedar Hill taking out the money. Police released surveillance video of Loskot making the withdrawals from the bank. A shadowy figure could be seen in the front passenger seat of her car.

The suspect arrested in connection with her abduction was found at his Dallas residence after authorities were able to connect him to the kidnapping based on a traffic stop at about 1:40 a.m., police said.

Eileen is a very strong person, said Betty Prentice, a friend. She's a leader. But, something like this, I couldn't imagine what is going through her head.

Loskot was working late so she could finish her work before starting Christmas vacation with her family.

Read or Share this story: