LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

FORTWORTH -- MedStar EMS says 10 plant workers became ill and were treated for inhaling hydrochloric acid in Fort WorthThursday morning.

MedStar tweeted just after 8 a.m. that they were being called to the 3500 block of Bethlehem Avenue in Fort Worth, the Cowtown Redi-Mix Concrete plant, due to a hazmat situation.

EMSand fire officials found that 10 workers had been cleaning out a tank with hydrochloric acid when they became ill.

Nine of them were treated on the scene.One was taken to the hospital.

All are expected to be okay.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/tarrant-county/2014/08/25/14323820/