I couldn't believe that there were only three ingredients in this amazing peach cobbler. Whenever I make peach cobbler, I have put some blood, sweat and tears to make sure this super delicious treat is perfect, so when Shon Gables sent me this recipe, I had to investigate!
You can use apples, blueberries, strawberries, mixed berries or cherries as your fruit choice. The only other ingredients are a box of yellow cake mix and a lemon-lime soda... that's it! This was almost too easy.
It turned out so good, I put some Tahitian vanilla ice cream on top while it was warm. How will you make yours? Please share your food pics with us on Facebook.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix, any brand (use sugar-free for fewer calories)
- 1 can of Sprite or 7 UP (use sugar free/diet for fewer calories)
- 2 pounds of frozen peaches (2- 16 oz. bags) or any fruit for cobbler
- Non Stick baking spray (Spray Coconut baking spray)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9' x 13' metal baking pan with non stick cooking spray
- Place peaches all over baking pan
- Cover peaches with dry yellow cake mix
- Pour lemon-lime soda over entire mixture
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 20 minutes
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes
Eat warm, or let it cool You can use a caramel sauce or top it with vanilla ice cream.