The Parker County Peach Festival is this weekend, and I'm excited about what to make with all of that fruit!
This recipe for Cheesecake Stuffed Peaches is one of my favorites, and I can't wait for you to try it.
- 6 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil or parchment paper; set aside.
- Trim a very thin slice from the round side of each peach half so halves stand flat on the baking pan.
- Dip peach halves in melted butter to coat.
- Arrange peach halves, cut sides up, in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with cinnamon-sugar; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into peach centers.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and softened.
Serve warm or at room temperature.