Here is the recipe for The Baron of Beef's Quick and Easy Stuffed Jalapenos as prepared on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, November 23.
- 12 raw jalapenos
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Sonny Bryan's pulled chicken
- 12 strips of bacon
- 1 cup of Sonny's sauce
- Hollow out raw jalapenos.
- Stuff jalapenos with cheddar cheese and pulled chicken.
- Wrap each jalapeno with a strip of uncooked bacon and skewer each one with a toothpick.
- Place jalapenos in smoker (or in an oven at 300 ) until bacon is almost cooked.
- Baste jalapenos with Sonny's sauce at this point and again with more Sonny's sauce once bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove jalapenos from smoker. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 12 stuffed jalapenos