WFAA-TV,the first station located in Dallas, is one of America's most recognized local television stations serving communities throughout the North Texas region. We are nationally recognized because of our dedicated staff, focused on reliable, responsible journalism, spot news and severe weather coverage, award winning investigations and local programming. As the longtime ABC affiliate in DFW, the nation's fourth-largest television market, the station continues a dynamic tradition of serving thousandsof viewers through daily localbroadcasts as well as a constant flow ofinformation viaWFAA.com, the region's most popular website for local news and weather information.
WFAA-TV is looking for the most qualified candidate to fill the Brand Design Director position.This position is essential to our Creative/Promotion Department, responsible for the station image. The Brand Design Director oversees the artistic development, maintenance and advancement of all broadcast and digital WFAA brands and products as directed by the Creative Services Director.Specifically the most qualified individual will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of station branding
- Developing and deliveringhigh quality design
- Actively maintaining and refining vision for packaging and design of all WFAA brands
- Assist with design, development and production of design products as needed
- Develop and maintain consistent brand identity with all WFAA graphic products
- Creative supervision of photographers, free-lance personnel and outside vendors as needed
- Facilitates, tracks and archives internal/external creative assets and materials.in developing; maintains awareness of status and project deliverables of all required design elements;
- Source, hire and manage design team as needed; mentor, monitor and evaluate departmental personnel in order to promote high performance and develop employee career opportunities.Create, review and monitor departmental personnel work schedules to achieve maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness and flexibility.
- Develops, maintains and tracks budgets and departmental expenses.Stays abreast of emerging technologies and design trends to apply where appropriate.
We are seeking an individual with the following:
- High School diploma with some college preferred
- Five or more years experience in a related position
- Must possess knowledge of Design Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.
If you are interested and qualified for this position or any of the posted positions, please send a cover letter and two copies of your resume to the address listed below. You may also submit this information by e-mailing email@example.com.
606 Young Street
Dallas, Texas 75202