- 1/2 fresh lime, juice only
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 large or 2 medium avocado, scored 1/2
- 2 Tbs. red onions, diced 3/8
- 2 Tbs. fresh jalapeno, seeds removed, finely diced
- 2 Tbs. cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh tomatoes, diced, 3/8
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- With a dinner knife, score the avocado onto 1/2 lines, turning knife long wide and cross wide to form 1/2 squares.
- Take avocado half and place a bouillon spoon between the skin and pulp of the avocado.
- Remove the pulp and place onto the mixing bowl; do the same with rest of the avocados.
- With two forks, mash the avocados to make a chunky paste.
- Add the lime juice, salt, garlic, onions, jalapenos and cilantro. Mix well with rubber spatula.
- Add tomatoes to guacamole and gently fold until well mixed.
- Transfer the guacamole to a chilled soup bowl.
- Garnish with tomato wedge and serve with tortilla chips.
Makes two to three servings