Here's the recipe for a tasty and unusual treat for your Super Bowl party.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 22 oz (6 1/2 cups) cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with toothpicks :) You can add extra buffalo sauce if you like.