WFAA is seeking a National Sales Manager (NSM) who will be responsible for achieving WFAA s national sales budget.The right individual will possess strong communication skills, a passion for selling and presenting the value of WFAA to national agencies, planners and direct clients.The NSM will be responsible for creating and executing a strategic plan, as well as leading and motivating a remote sales staff.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing or business preferred.
- National Sales Rep experience a must.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, TV Scan, and Scarborough. Knowledge of Matrix and OSI a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years in Broadcast Sales
- Ability to travel extensively
If you are interested and qualified for any of the posted positions, please send a cover letter and two copies of your resume to the address listed below. You may also submit this information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
606 Young Street
Dallas, Texas 75202