Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Saudis launch airstrikes as Yemen rebels advance
- Business Let them have cake: Starbucks offers birthday Fraps
- Nation Police: Kidnapping appears to be 'orchestrated'
- For Pacquiao, chaos, distractions are a way of life
- 5 things you need to know Thursday
- Tornado hits Okla. mobile home park, kills one
- Baby hippo splashes around with mom
- Food argument leaves 2 brothers dead, 1 wounded
- You've been warned: 11 big stocks to avoid
- Obama backs agency as it proposes payday rules
- Calif. seeks to halt ballot initiative to kill gays
- Fellow soldiers laud Bergdahl charges
The 16 most important players in the NCAA tournament Sweet 16
'Ask SeaWorld' ad campaign draws criticism
Wis. trooper fatally shot on 1st day solo
Futures lower, world stock markets down
'Fifty Shades' director quits the franchise
History lesson: Who was King Richard III?
U.S. airstrikes in Tikrit support Shiite militia
NFL momentum builds to alter extra point for 2015 season
Hostess' comeback is a zinger
See Oprah, Beyoncé, other famous women on $20 bill
Women talk pay gap, feminism and body image
Full coverage: Starbucks and USA TODAY #racetogether
An argument over food led a 13-year-old to shoot two of his brothers, leaving a 6-year-old dead and a 16-year-old wounded. The 13-year-old then killed himself.
If you're planning to skip the hotel for a vacation rental this year, don't book without first checking out these tips for USA TODAY travel expert Christopher Elliott.
Check out the new Fury 325 at Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of the world's tallest roller coasters, as WCNC reporter Sam Baranowski and photographer Jennifer Kiser take a test ride.
An East Texas cow gives birth to rare quadrulets, now known as Eeny, Meeny, Miny, and Moo.
A Florida mother fears for her life and that of her family after finding out her husband was named in a "hit list" reportedly distributed by supporters of Islamic State, the terror group spreading death and bloodshed overseas.
Astronaut Scott Kelly and girlfriend Amiko Kauderer prepare for ultimate long-distance relationship. Kelly will make history as NASA's first astronaut to spend an entire year in space.
The Natchitoches Parish Sheriff's Office discovered two elephants keeping a tractor-trailer that had gotten stuck in some mud upright on a highway. Video provided by Newsy
A road rage incident in Buffalo, New York was captured on video. The couple attacked by a truck driver was able to memorize the license plate and led authorities to an arrest.
Surveillance video inside a St. Louis convenience store shows a bullet whizzing past a customer.