Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation Now Jamie Foxx under fire for "transphobic" Bruce Jenner jokes
- Nation Defense seeks to bolster military retirement benefits
- World Iran nuke talks hit major stumbling block
- 5 things you need to know Monday
- 8 killed and 10 injured in Florida van crash
- Man Charged With Spring Break Party Shooting
- Three No. 1 seeds in the Final Four
- Alps crash investigators identify 78 DNA strands
- Jamie Foxx under fire for Bruce Jenner jokes
- 10 companies' profit to make huge splash
- Ex-Israeli PM guilty of corruption in retrial
- Craig Sager's son says dad's leukemia has returned
See the first photo of Carrie Underwood's baby
March Madness: Three things to know about NCAA tournament on Monday
6 biggest moments at the iHeartRadio Awards
Coney Island roller coaster stuck on opening day
Boeing to create a forcefield (yes, an actual forcefield)
Islamic State beheads 8, led to death by teens
TV tonight: 'Broke Girls,' Bieber roast
Seattle mayor to ban city-funded travel to Ind.
Trading in Morgan Stanley-backed stocks frozen
Quiz: How did Starbucks, other brands get their names?
Women talk pay gap, feminism and body image
Full coverage: Starbucks and USA TODAY #racetogether
You won't believe where this Texas honky tonk is located. Spoiler alert: it's not in Texas.
These adorable bear cubs will make your day. The pair charmed visitors at the Smithsonian Zoo during their debut.
Rae Mohrmann has run a marathon in every state. The 67-year-old grandmother is now training for her 100th race, but this time, the toughest stretch may be at home in Ferguson, Missouri.
Emerald City Comicon costumes come in all shapes and sizes, so it's hard to pick favorites. However these stood out from the Seattle crowds for very specific reasons.
These lucky riders got to be among the first to take a ride on the just-opened Fury 325 roller coaster.
In his first interview since announcing his departure from boy band One Direction, Zayn Malik says the hardest part was letting down his fans.
Pergrine Church is somewhat of a rain-maker... or rather, a rain-art-maker. See how his works of art surprise and bring smiles to unsuspecting pedestrians on Seattle's soggiest days.
Survivors of the tornado that hit parts of Oklahoma recall the harrowing experience.
A bear that got stuck in a neighborhood tree was successfully brought down by rescuers.