WFAA-TV, the first station located in Dallas, is one of America’s most recognized local television stations serving communities throughout the North Texas region. We are nationally recognized because of our dedicated staff, focused on reliable, responsible journalism, spot news and severe weather coverage, award winning investigations and local programming. As the longtime ABC affiliate in DFW, the nation’s fourth-largest television market, the station continues a dynamic tradition of serving thousands of viewers through daily local broadcasts as well as a constant flow of information via WFAA.com, the region’s most popular website for local news and weather information.
We are seeking a Brand Development Director who will be responsible for the development, management and execution of the marketing plans/strategies for WFAA products and brands. Collaborates with necessary internal and external personnel for strategic development, creation and execution of WFAA related advertising materials and assets, promotional graphics, broadcast promotional content, digital marketing content, sales promotion initiatives, social media operations and event management. Works with Director, Creative Services/Digital Media to maximize market share and improve the organization’s competitive position and its penetration of target markets.
· Facilitates and tracks internal/external creative assets and materials.
· Develops, maintains and tracks budgets and project schedules.
· Identifies hires, manages and maintains department personnel.
· Manages internal advertising inventory within all broadcast channels and digital platforms.
· Works with Director, Creative Services/Digital Media to identify, recommend, initiate and manage external marketing and advertising buys.
· Acts as management/liaison at various community and company activities and functions.
· Development and execution of marketing presentations.
· Recommends equipment purchases for Creative Services Department.
· Assists in the development and execution of external marketing & event initiatives.
· Performs other duties as directed by the Director of Creative Services.
We are seeking a candidate with the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Five or more years of related experience
· Must possess knowledge of Design Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.
If you are interested and qualified for any of the posted positions, please send a cover letter and two copies of your resume to the address listed below. You may also submit this information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
606 Young Street
Dallas, Texas 75202