COLLEYVILLE -- A 20-year-old man died after he was electrocuted while trimming a tree Monday afternoon.
Officials said Luis Calderon, 20, of Carrollton, was trimming a tree with an aluminum pole tree saw, when he accidentally touched a power line.
Officials were called to a home in the 400 block of Deepwood Road, at about 4:18 p.m. Co-workers found Calderon unconscious in a tree, hanging from a rope. They lowered him to the ground.
Calderon was rushed to the hospital, where he later died. According to police, his death is believed to have been an accident.
© 2017 WFAA-TV