Workers burned after solution catches fire at Dallas home

Workers burned after solution catches fire at Dallas home

Credit: EVANS RISHER / WFAA

Three men stripping floors at a Dallas home were burned after a solution they were using caught fire.

Print
Email
|

by EVANS RISHER

WFAA

Posted on October 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM

DALLAS - Three workers were burned in a fire that broke out after a solution they were using to strip floors in the living room caught fire in the 6800 block of Hyde Park in Dallas.

Dallas Fire-Rescue said two of the workers were severely burned while the other suffered less serious injuries.

The living room area of the house was damaged in the fire.

Print
Email
|