Three-alarm fire at Coppell residence

Coppell fire

Credit: Mike Ortiz / WFAA

Coppell firefighters battled a three-alarm blaze at this residence on MacArthur Boulevard on December 23, 2013.

Print
Email
|

WFAA

Posted on December 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Updated Monday, Dec 23 at 10:55 PM

Three-alarm fire

View larger map

COPPELL — A Coppell family lost part of their home to a fire on Monday night.

Firefighters said the 3,200 square foot residence in the 300 block of South MacArthur Boulevard caught fire just after 7:30 p.m.

The home's metal roof posed a challenge to fire personnel, who also had problems reaching the property, which is set back from the road.

The flames were contained to one wing of the building, and all residents were able to escape without injury.

Print
Email
|