WFAA’s Fast Track to the CMA Awards Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WFAA’s Fast Track to the CMA Awards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to Texas residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WFAA (“Administrator”), TEGNA Inc., Texas Motor Speedway, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Speedway Motorsports, Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at Noon (C.T.) on September 26th, 2016 and end at Noon (C.T.) on October 10th, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Fast Track to the CMA Awards Sweepstakes official registration page on the WFAA.com website http://www.wfaa.com/contests and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
All entries become property of Administrator and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about October 10th, 2016 one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 50th Annual CMA Awards ceremony that takes place Wednesday, November 2nd 2016 in Nashville, TN; Two (2) domestic round-trip air travel vouchers to Nashville from a major airport nearest to the winner’s residence. (Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary); 2 night, double occupancy accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville; (Check in on Tuesday, November 1st, check out Thursday, November 3rd.) and Two (2) tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum. Costs of meals, ground transportation, gratuities, taxes, transportation to and from airport and all other expenses not specified above as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of Winner. The trip package has a Total ARV of $2,640 Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about October 10th, 2016 at the telephone number and email address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after two (2) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, Winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 606 Young Street Dallas, Texas 75202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (C.T.) and 5 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of your personal information to WFAA.com by opting in. WFAA.com may share your personal information with Texas Motor Speedway whom may contact you with information about promotions, special offers, or other contests or sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. WFAA’s Fast Track to the CMA Awards Sweepstakes is sponsored by Texas Motor Speedway. The decisions of Administrator regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners available after October 17th, 2016 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit Http://www.wfaa.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Fast Track to the CMA Awards Sweepstakes, WFAA-TV 606 Young St. Dallas, Texas, 75202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Nick Blackhall, NBlackhall@wfaa.com
Copyright 2016 WFAA