ARLINGTON — The American Red Cross was helping victims of an apartment fire in Arlington early Saturday morning.
It was reported shortly after midnight at the Spanish Park complex in the 400 block of West Park Row Drive.
Flames were shooting through the roof when firefighters arrived. They called for additional manpower because for the heat.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion.
No residents were hurt, but some said they don't have anything to go home to.
At least 10 units are damaged. Management is relocating residents of the affected units to other apartments.
A grease fire is blamed for triggering the blaze.