Join our tweet chat live on Tuesday, Septemeber 25, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. ET!
Do you have a question for Dr. Sue? Now it's your turn to ask! ADHD, potty training, concussions, bullying, picking eating, sleep...you have a question, Dr. Sue has the answer!
Follow the conversation using #KidsDrChat No co-pay for Dr. Sue's advice!
New to Twitter chatting? Here's how to get started:
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following us!
3) On Tuesday, September 25 at 9:00 p.m. ET, visit twitter.com and search for #KidsDrChat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your comment or advice and include the hashtag #KidsDrChat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Hope to tweet you!
- Twitter Chat 9/25/12 at 9:00pm ET #KidsDrChat
- Join #KidsDrChat Tuesday, 5/22/12 from 9:00-10:00p.m. ET!
- Join #KidsDrChat Tuesday, 4/10/12 from 9-10:00p.m. ET!
- Join #KidsDrChat Tuesday, 2/21/12 from 9:00-10:00p.m. EST!
- Join Twitter #KidsDrChat Tuesday, 12/20 8:00-9:00pm ET!