When it opened in 1905, it was just known as State Dental College. Since 1918, it's had a much different association: Baylor College of Dentistry. It's been a part of the Texas A&M University System since 1996. And while the system seal is on the building, the school does not have A&M in its name. Chancellor John Sharp wants that to change.