Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today was in the Daybreak studio on Saturday morning to show us how to prepare Southwest Skillet Corn.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped and seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet, sauté red pepper and jalapeno in butter until tender.
- Add cumin and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add corn and sauté about 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Add cilantro and serve.