Rich O'Toole's "Green Chile Alfredo Sauce," as prepared by Amy Kushnir on News 8 Daybreak Saturday.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped green chile
- Saute the garlic and 1 cup of green chile.
- In a separate skillet, melt butter over medium low heat.
- Add sauteed garlic and chile, cream and cheese and whisk quickly, heating thoroughly.
- Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve while sauce is still hot. Pour over your choice of pasta!