Here is the recipe for I Can Party If I Need To/Sideways Stacked Enchiladas by Justin Frazell, a host at 95.9 The Ranch, as seen on News 8 Daybreak Saturday.
Justin’s version of ingredients
- pound and a half of ground beef or whatever has the least amount of fat in it.
- Some hot sauce. Clint's preferably, it's made in Texas by God and it's good.
- can of enchilada sauce.
- Sack of that of Grated Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Sack of Flour tortillas.
- Butter (real stuff. No mamsy pamsy "I can't believe" stuff. I can't believe people actually use that mess.
- Dish about 4 inches deep and 2 flour tortillas long.
- Big ass frying pan or WOK. Yea, I've used a WOK.
Amy’s modified version of ingredients
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 jar of your favorite Salsa
- 1 can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 bag of Grated Mexican Cheese
- 1 bag Flour Tortillas
- 1 small can Black Olives - chopped
- 1 tomato - chopped
- Brown the beef and add the salsa while the beef simmers.
- Chop the tomato
- Grease a 8” x 11” baking dish with butter
- On the bottom, place 2 flour tortillas
- Add a layer of the meat mixture
- Next, add a layer of cheese
- Repeat the process 2 more times or until the dish has become full.
- On the top, add the enchilada sauce, remaining cheese and sprinkle with tomato and black olives
- Bake @ 350 for 15 - 20 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole and tortilla chips.