Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today made these treats on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, December 15.
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped finely
- Lay graham crackers, broken apart - tightly in a 10X15 pan with a 1" rim.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and sugar until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Boil mixture for 2 minutes until it is very well blended.
- Pour this mixture quickly and evenly over the crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly distribute chopped pecans evenly over the top of the crackers (must be hot so that the pecans will stick).
From: "Church Lady"