On May 11, Amy Kushnir stopped by the WFAA studios to show us how to make the brunch staple eggs benedict.
1 bag frozen shredded hash browns
1 bag baby arugula
1 package whole wheat English muffins
1 package peppered, smoked Salmon
1 package Knorr hollandaise sauce
1. Cook hash browns in a large skillet as directed.
2. In a fry pan or griddle, cook the egg in an egg fry ring until it's cooked to your liking.
3. Split English muffin in half and toast.
4. Make hollandaise sauce as directed.
5. On a plate, first add hash browns. Next layers: 1 slice of English muffin, arugula, salmon, egg and top with hollandaise sauce.