Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today prepared this recipe on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, March 10.
- 3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 cans Campbell's Chicken & Rice soup
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 3 cans Ranch Style Beans (drained)
- 1 can Rotel (original)
- 1 can chicken broth
- Cumin to taste
- Boil chicken until throughly cooked. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients into a crock pot or large dutch oven.
- Add chicken on top.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low or at 300 degrees in oven, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with tortilla strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream & cilantro.
Homemade tortilla strip directions
- Lightly brush corn tortillas with vegetable oil
- Cut into thin strips.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet and bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes (watch closely so they don't burn)
From: Mindy Short