Here is the recipe for The Baron of Beef’s Quick and Easy Stuffed Jalapeños as prepared on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, November 23.
- 12 raw jalapeños
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Sonny Bryan’s pulled chicken
- 12 strips of bacon
- 1 cup of Sonny’s sauce
- Hollow out raw jalapeños.
- Stuff jalapeños with cheddar cheese and pulled chicken.
- Wrap each jalapeño with a strip of uncooked bacon and skewer each one with a toothpick.
- Place jalapeños in smoker (or in an oven at 300º) until bacon is almost cooked.
- Baste jalapeños with Sonny’s sauce at this point and again with more Sonny’s sauce once bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove jalapeños from smoker. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 12 stuffed jalapeños