The Baron of Beef keeps it simple, since most of us have very little time after Icemageddon and holiday shopping! He’s cooking up a family favorite called "Nuts and Bolts."
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups pretzel chips
- 2 cups pecans
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons of onion salt
- ½ cup Sonny Bryan’s BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix all three cereals, nuts, and pretzels together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter and add all remaining ingredients. Wisk until blended.
- Combine the two bowls and mix well.
- Spread mix on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Mix every 20 minutes to blend seasoning well.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
Enjoy with your favorite beer for the perfect game day or holiday snack.