Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today prepared Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, October 13.
- 2 - 2 1/2 lbs. stew meat (or beef tips)
- 1 can Cream of Onion Soup
- 1 can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 3 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 dashes Paprika (or to taste)
- 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. Sour Cream (1/2 of 8 oz. container)
- 1 package wide egg noodles
- Mix soups and seasonings together.
- Add beef tips and pour into a crock pot.
- Cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in cubed cream cheese and sour cream 20 minutes before done.
- Serve over wide egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.