Amy Kushnir of My Texas Today showed how to make Company Potatoes on News 8 Daybreak Saturday, December 22.
- 1 2 lb. bag frozen hash browns (diced)
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn flakes
- Saute onions in butter until transparent.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add potatoes (breaking apart any large, frozen chunks), sour cream, soup, 1 cup of cheese and toss well.
- Add sauteed onions to mixture and toss well again.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine corn flakes and 1 cup of cheese in a small bowl and spread evenly over mixture as a topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Serve immediately.
From: Amy Strange