If you're looking for a wonderful, new, easy go-to recipe, I've got just the one for you: It's called Baseball Chicken. Anyone can make it, especially if you're a parent with kids in sports and you have very limited time to get dinner on the table.
- 3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 10 oz. cans Rotel (original)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- Layer all ingredients in a crock pot and cover. Turn on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once done, pull chicken out and shred.
- Cover with extra scoops of broth from crock pot.
- Serve on soft tortillas, crunchy taco shells or salad.
- Top with cheese and any other condiments you prefer.
Adapted from Darla Fisher