For batter dip
- 2 Rahr Ugly Pug Lagers (12 oz. bottles)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. salt and pepper mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour in separate bowl
- 3 slices wheat-berry bread
- 1/2 lb. shaved ham
- 1/2 lb. shaved turkey breast
- 2 slices of American cheese
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 3 oz. raspberry preserves
- 2 oz. sifted powdered sugar
- Pre-assemble sandwich (meat and cheese)
- Add beer, flour and spices in a bowl, and mix together until "pancake batter" consistency.
- Dip sandwich whole in dry flour coating fully.
- Dip sandwich from dry flour to batter and submerge. Coat fully and deep fry.
- Cut into quarters.
- Place raspberry in a ramekin, and line sandwiches.
- Dust with sugar.
Recipe courtesy of Buffalo West