DALLAS -- Spirit Airlines will host a job fair this weekend to fill positions for the airline's new D/FW International Airport crew base.
It will be home to more than 250 crew members, including 170 flight attendants.
The job fair is Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the D/FW Airport Marriott.
Sign-in is one hour prior to each session and doors will close promptly at the listed times below:
Sessions will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. each day.
Applicants should bring the following items:
- Two forms of identification
- A current and valid Passport or receipt of passport
- Names must be EXACT on Passport and Social Security Card
- Must make copies of Social Security Card, Driver's License and Passport and bring originals
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- A copy of your High School Diploma or GED