WAREhaus: 30% off all Winter jackets for Friday
Cowboy Cool: 20% off all full-priced men's and women's cowboy boots
Epic Apparel: 40% off one full-priced item
Indigo: Get 2 scarves for the price of 1
Allen Edmonds: Free dress shirt with a purchase of any regular price shoes.
Demerara: 50% off all full-priced apparel
Q Custom Clothier: Purchase a custom suit gift certificate and receive TWO complimentary custom shirts
Rye 51: Purchase any pair of denim and receive a $75 gift certificate towards custom clothing at Q Clothier
Lilli London: 30-70% off most items (exclusions apply)
L.bartlett: Buy one get one 50% off on all jewelry
The Boardroom: Two hours of pampering for under $100. "Head to Toe Package," which features the following: hair cut, scalp massage, steamed towel moisturizing facial, hand grooming with paraffin dip, foot grooming. 5550 W Lovers Ln #169, Dallas
Ashard Richley: 50-90% off her handbags at La Marque, only for Daybreak viewers. 3309 Elm Street, Dallas
Larry North: Offering a one year membership, month of personal training and a consultation with Larry North all for 999.00 a $2,500.00 value. 6025 Royal Lane, Dallas
Advanced Skin Fitness: Microdermabrasion and chemical peel $79, a $184 value; Teeth whitening $99, a $399 value. 2928 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas
Lucky Dog Barkery: Zukes Super Berry Treats, Texas Toothpicks (a favorite), Peppermint shampoo with Lavender Conditioner (made by Rosie & Friends here in Dallas), a Tizzi treat toy, Snowman rope-toy, Holiday collar (any size), a Snowman Flattie toy (another favorite), all in a festive stocking (two colors available: red or brown/tan). Retail is over $200, but we are offering it for $100. 8314 Preston Center Plaza, Dallas
Vino 100: 25% off any 6-pack purchase Friday all day/night until close. Mixed cases okay. 2909 McKinney Avenue, Dallas
Savvy Caddy:BOGO 50% off. Any wallet purchased on the website will be "Buy One Get One 50% off."
1. Hot4YouHotSauce: Buy one bottle get two free plus a free gift with purchase. 66% savings CHECKOUT CODE: WFAA
2. Chocolate Secrets: Presenting hand-painted chocolates and a variety of other handmade chocolates, cookie ornaments, etc. Chocolate Secrets is a gourmet chocolate and fine wine boutique tucked into the corner of Oak Lawn Avenue and Avondale in Dallas. Secreted within the walls of this peaceful setting, Chocolate Secrets offers some of the world's best chocolates, sophisticated desserts, smooth jazz nights, a decadent ice cream bar and a wine and beer menu full of depth and charm. 30% of all drinking chocolate from December 21 through the month of January. Just mention you're a Daybreak viewer.
3. Fullosophie: Farm to Fork Gourmet delivery 10% off social couples package: Dinner for two adults for three night at $94.00, saves your $11.00.
4. Our Friends from Staten Island: Dominick's Bakery & Cafe famous "Cannoligram." Code for $5.00 discount is "DAYBREAK." Discount will be available until 12/31/2012. 31 New Dorp Plaza; S.I.N.Y 10306; 718-351-0040; 1-800-420-3887
5. Holiday Chocolate Tour: Check out one of their tasty tours at the Daybreak viewer deal of $30.
6. Lockhart Smokehouse: "Smoke Camp" classes and a special on the "Whiskey Tasting/Smoked Ham Camp" For Daybreak viewers $85, regularly $100.
7. Three Dog Bakery: Daybreak viewer discount: 25% off in-store or phone purchases on "Holidog Dinners" on Friday Dec. 21. West Plano & Southlake location. Click here for Facebook page.