GENERAL FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Each Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entry directions, requirements, deadlines and the maximum number of entries allowed are clearly published with each sweepstakes posting and/or advertisement. Enter by visiting the Facebook page athttp://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8 "Like" the appropriate post, and complete all the required information and following all posted instructions. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. All entries must be received by Sponsor by the posted entry deadline.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: Sweepstakes winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by published entry deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winner(s) will be notified on the Facebook post. Each winner must respond to such notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond
7. PRIZE TERMS: To claim prize, each winner must comply with Sponsor's instructions in the winner notification or personally visit Sponsor's offices within five (5) business days after notification. Office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m.
8. PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these Rules or the instructions in the Sweepstakes Announcement and to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate any sweepstakes at any time. Should a Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
9. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. DECISIONS AND WINNER NAMES: The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of a sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.