For more than 80 years, Methodist Health System has served families and communities in North Texas with compassionate, award-winning, leading edge health care. But in all these decades, our mission has never changed – commitment to you, your family, and our community.
To improve and save lives through compassionate quality health care.
Vision for the Future
To be the trusted provider of integrated quality health care in North Texas.
Methodist Health System core values reflect our historic commitment to Christian concepts of life and learning:
Servant Heart – compassionately putting others first
Hospitality – offering a welcoming and caring environment
Innovation – courageous creativity and commitment to quality
Noble – unwavering honesty and integrity
Enthusiasm – celebration of individual and team accomplishment
Skillful – dedicated to learning and excellence
- Adherence to well-established medical practices produces better patient outcomes and reduces overall health care costs
- The delivery of quality health care is a collaborative effort – involving everyone from hospital leadership, medical staff, nurses, pharmacists, and all who work to serve you
- In continuous efforts to improve our patients' experiences by anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations
- Reporting on quality and patient satisfaction helps us evaluate and improve the way we practice and deliver care
- The more information patients have, the more likely they are to make informed choices about their health care
Dedication to transparency
Methodist Health System voluntarily gathers and reports data for public reporting to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)/Premier healthcare alliance Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration (HQIC) pay-for-performance project, and to the Texas Health Care Information Council within the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Quality – Clinical Indicators
Methodist Health System's performance compared to state and national standards for the treatment of conditions related to:
Quality – Patient Satisfaction Indicators
Methodist Health System is committed to providing patients with outstanding service and a positive health care experience.
Awards, honors, and accreditations
As part of our continuous efforts to improve and achieve success, Methodist Health System, its hospitals, programs, employees, and medical staff have earned numerous awards, accomplishments, and accreditations.
August 17, 2009 — Methodist Dallas and Methodist Charlton Medical Centers earn top improvement and attainment performance status in Medicare, Premier healthcare alliance pay-for-performance project
Methodist Dallas and Methodist Charlton Medical Centers have been named top performers in a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Premier healthcare alliance value-based purchasing (VBP) project that rewards hospitals for delivering high quality care in five clinical areas.
Medical specialties and services at the hospitals of Methodist Health System
- Methodist Brain and Spine Institute
- Comprehensive, nationally recognized cancer treatment and care
- da Vinci® Surgical System — robot-assisted, minimally invasive surgery at Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Services and Allergy Treatments at Methodist
- Emergency and trauma care at the hospitals of Methodist Health System
- Cardiology and cardiovascular services at Methodist Health System
- Neurology and neurosurgery services at Methodist Health System
- Restoring function, relieving pain, helping you get moving again
- World-class transplant medicine at Methodist Dallas
- Weight-loss options — surgical and non-surgical — that are right for you
- TLC for moms-to-be at the hospitals of Methodist Health System
- Methodist Health System
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital
- Methodist McKinney Hospital
- Methodist Midlothian Health Center
- Golden Cross Academic Clinic
- Methodist Family Health Centers
- Family Medicine and Sports Medicine Center at Methodist Charlton