6 oz Bittersweet Chocolate 64%, chopped fine
½ cup Wolfgang Puck Double Blended Mocha*
1 Tbsp Corn Syrup
¼ cup Cocoa Powder
1. Wrap a cookie sheet tray in plastic wrap. Reserve.
2. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
3. In a small sauce pan, whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Double Blended Mocha and glucose and bring to a simmer (170 degrees F).
4. Place over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
5. Remove from heat and pour over the prepared chocolate.
6. Whisk smooth.
7. Pour out onto prepared cookie sheet tray and top with plastic wrap directly touching chocolate mixture.
8. Place in a cool room 60-65 degree for 4 hours or overnight.
9. Fill a plastic piping bag fitted with a #4 round tip with truffle base.
Or use a scoop and portion out ½ oz balls.
10. Pipe out ¾ inch balls like perfect soldiers alternating each row.
11. Let sit for 2 hours until firm enough to roll between the palms of your hands.
12. Roll into balls.
13. Place the cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
14. Toss the balls in cocoa powder, remove with fork.
*Enjoy the remaining Double Blended Mocha while you make your truffles!