BOURBON PEACH PRESERVES
Yield: 10 Jars
12 Each Texas Peaches
3 Cups Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup Bourbon
¼ cup Pectin
¼ cup Lemon Juice
1) Peel peaches and remove the pits.
2) Place peaches, sugars, bourbon and lemon juice in a pot.
3) Cook down peaches until the mixture reaches 233 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Sprinkle in pectin and stir to dissolve.
5) Place peach mixture into jars and clean the rim before adding on the lid.
6) Place jars in a pot with enough water to cover and boil for 15 minutes.
7) Remove from water and allow jars to cool to room temp.
8) Refrigerate upon opening.