Yield: 6 Jars
As needed Kirby Cucumbers
1/2 gallon White Distilled Vinegar
1/4 gallon Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbs. Coriander Seed
10 Each Garlic Cloves
¼ cup Kosher Salt
1/2 cup Sugar, granulated
½ cup Black Peppercorns
2 each Bay Leaves
1) Bring the first group of ingredients to a boil.
2) Place as many cucumbers in a jar that will fit.
3) Pour hot pickling liquid into each to cover completely.
4) Place lids on jars and hand tighten to seal.
5) Place jars in a pot with enough water to cover.
6) Boil for 15 minutes.
7) Remove from water and allow jars to cool completely.
8) Store at room temp for a week, then enjoy.