3 oz Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee
4 oz double strength chilled coffee
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vanilla, hazelnut or other syrup
18 crushed iced cubes
1. Blend ice, both coffees, syrup and sugar until smooth
2. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream.
1 ½ cups Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee
1 ½ cups chocolate ice cream
¼ cup chocolate syrup
1. Blend coffee, ice cream and syrup in a blender until the drink is smooth.
2. Pour over crushed ice
3. Top with a healthy helping of whipped cream.
5 oz Wolfgang Puck Café au Lait Iced Coffee
2 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar
½ cup milk
½ cup fresh cream
2 oz Wolfgang Puck Cafe au Lait Iced Coffee
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Kahlua
8.5 oz Bottle Wolfgang Puck Creme Caramel Iced Coffee
4 oz Pellegrino or Water
1 tsp Myers Dark Rum, optional
1. In a medium bowl whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Caramel Coffee Drink, Pellegrino, dark rum and lemon juice.
2. Place the bowl in the freezer.
3. After 30 minutes, quickly remove bowl from freezer, with a fork stir the ice crystals.
4. One hour later, stir again. Continue until the liquid is flakey and frozen.
5. Scrape the coffee base with two forks this will fluff up the granita.
6. Scoop into a pre frozen martini glass.
4 oz Wolfgang Puck Double Blend Mocha Iced Coffee
1 1/2 oz Jameson Whiskey
1/4 oz Tia Maria
1 oz Whipped Cream, whipped stiff
1. Add all ingredients, to the cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
3. Strain into a wine glass and garnish with whipped cream.