Tilapia Fish Taco:
7-9 oz. tilapia fillet
1 tsp Salt & Pepper blend
1 oz garlic olive oil mix
3 taco shells
1Ž2 cup of cole slaw
3 oz Pico de Gallo
2 oz. Papous Zesty dressing
8 oz. white rice
8 oz. Borracho Beans
1 oz. green onions sliced 1/4”
1. Place tilapia fillet on grill, brush with garlic oil, turn brush again with garlic oil until done. Sprinkle with salt & pepper blend.
2. Remove from grill, and cut into 3 equal portions.
3. Get 3 taco shells, place on platter and fill each with a tilapia portion.
4. Add Papous dressing, spread 2 oz equally over the 3 portions of tilapia.
5. Add cole slaw evenly over the 3 tacos.
6. Add pico de gallo on top of each taco.
7. Place additional side of pico de gallo on side of platter.
8. Serve with rice and beans. Garnish with green onions on top of beans and add 2 lemon wedges on side.