4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 Spinach Tortilla (other tortilla of choice can be substituted)
2 Tbsp Refried Beans (vegetarian or fat free version)
1-2 tsp chopped fresh tomatoes
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1- 2 tsp Shredded cheese (Mexican style, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, any preferred
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Wrap tortilla shell(s) in moist paper towels, heat in microwave ~15-20 seconds until warmed, but not stiff.
3. Place refried beans in microwave safe bowl or shallow dish, cover and heat ~1-2 minutes.
4. Chop tomatoes and onion, set-aside until ready for use.
5. Spread refried beans in center of warmed tortilla shell, layer with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cheese, chicken nuggets. Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla shell similar to burrito shape.
6. Serve warm with side of salsa.
Refried Wrap + Pineapple or Mango Salsa + Orange slices + Glass of Milk = Nutritious and Complete Meal
* Note- alternatively may heat tortillas and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap tortillas in foil first. Refried beans can be prepared on stove-top. Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add chopped peppers, black olives, black bean refried beans, fruit salsa, hot sauce, etc.