Fast Fixin’ Guacamole Bocadillo
4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 Spinach Tortilla (other tortilla of choice can be substituted) OR
If using bread base- try flat bread, pita bread, whole wheat sub/hoagie roll, or whole wheat slider roll, ciabatta, or other whole grain bread of choice.
2 Tbsp Guacamole with chopped tomatoes (store bought brand or homemade)
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion (optional, can substitute red/green pepper)
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1-2 tsp Shredded cheese (Mexican style, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, any preferred
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Wrap tortilla shell(s) in moist paper towels, heat in microwave ~15-20 seconds until warmed, but not stiff. IF using bread- toast or warm before assembling sandwich.
3. Spread guacamole in center of warmed tortilla shell, onions/peppers, lettuce, cheese, chicken nuggets. Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla shell similar to burrito shape.
6. Serve with side of salsa.
Fast Fixin’ Guacamole Bocadillo + Salsa + Mango slices + Glass of Milk = Nutritious and Complete Meal
* Note- alternatively may heat tortillas and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap tortillas in foil first. Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add chopped peppers, black olives, black bean refried beans, fruit salsa, hot sauce, etc.