Ciao Chicken Parmesan
4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 Spinach Tortilla (other tortilla of choice can be substituted) OR
If using bread base- try flat bread, pita bread, whole wheat sub/hoagie roll, or whole wheat slider roll, ciabatta, muffuleta, French roll, or other whole grain bread of choice- a hearty and thicker bread holds up better with the sauce.
2 Tbsp Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce
1-2 tsp Shredded parmesan cheese
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or dish and heat according to package directions. Last minute of heating- sprinkle cheese over nuggets to melt the cheese.
2. Wrap tortilla shell(s) in moist paper towels, heat in microwave ~15-20 seconds until warmed, but not stiff. IF using bread- toast or warm before assembling sandwich.
3. Heat sauce in covered microwave safe dish ~30 seconds, until warm and bubbling but not boiling.
3. Spread sauce in center of warmed tortilla shell, layer the chicken nuggets with melted cheese over sauce. Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla shell similar to burrito shape. (If choose to not melt the cheese first, can add cheese when assembling the wrap)
6. Ciao Chicken Parmesan + Salad + Clementine + Glass of Milk = Nutritious and Complete Meal
* Note- alternatively may heat tortillas and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap tortillas in foil first. Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add chopped peppers, black olives, arribiata or spicy sauce, etc. Can substitute baby carrots and cherry tomatoes with dressing instead of salad.