Chicken Nugget Casserole, by Darian Davis
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- 1 package frozen chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can or jar spaghetti sauce (26 ½ ounce)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Prepare pasta as instructed on box. Drain and place in a 11 x 7 x 2" baking dish that has been greased with olive oil. Top with chicken nuggets. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Pour spaghetti sauce over top of spaghetti and nuggets, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and top this with mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until completely heated through and cheese is melted. (note — be sure to check chicken to make sure it has heated through completely) . Serve with a side green salad.
Yields 4-6 servings.