Cane Rosso S’Mores Calzone
- One 10 oz pizza dough ball
- 2 ½ oz mini marshmallows
- 3 ½ oz Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Granulated sugar for dusting
- Extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- Pre-heat oven with pizza stone to 550 degrees for 30 minutes
- Stretch dough out in to about a 12 inch circle – do not use a rolling pin!
- Scatter chocolate chips on one half of the pizza dough circle
- Scatter marshmallows on top of chocolate chips
- Fold pizza dough in half to make a calzone. Roll and pinch edges to seal and close
- Brush calzone with olive oil and then dust with granulated sugar
- Transfer calzone to wooden pizza peel or bottom of a cookie sheet dusted with flour
- Slide calzone on to pizza stone in hot oven
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until calzone is golden brown and sugar is carmelized on top
- Remove from oven but be careful not to touch carmelized sugar…it is ridiculously hot.