- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, olive oil and spices in bowl.
- Clean excess fat and filet to consistent thickness
- Place beef in a large sealable plastic bag, add marinade and refrigerate for a few hours. Marinating overnight is suggested.
- Drain meat, discarding marinade.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Allow steak to rest for a few minutes to redistribute the juices
- Cross cut cooked beef into 1/4” strips and serve covered with grilled Onions and Peppers.
- We serve this dish with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and fresh, hot flour tortillas. Rice and refried beans make a good side.
We also suggest all good Mexican food be served with a top shelf margarita and a little bit of attitude