SPANK! THE 50 SHADES OF GREY PARODY
The show is on stage at Dallas’s Majestic Theater tonight through Sunday.
Tickets are available through www.Ticketmaster.com
SHERON PATTERSON/ RELATIONSHIPS COACH
It is normal to want to be accepted and loved by your in-laws. Sometimes that does not happen. What should you do?
1. Understand that family is not instant. It takes time to build relationships with trust and respect.
2. Work with your spouse as team as a buffer and monitor for triggers of anger and friction in the family.
3. Maintain healthy boundaries or set them up. In- laws should not intrude into your home without permission, attempt to dictate finances or use inappropriate language.
4. Release unrealistic expectations of a perfect, loving family. You do not have that. Get over it.
5. Do not become a door mat and allow yourself to be abused for the sake of family. If the situation is too uncomfortable- remove yourself from it.
DALLAS FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OPEN HOUSE
FREE OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, July 11
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Dallas Federal Reserve Bank
2200 N. Pearl Street, Dallas
The Federal Reserve Bank opens its doors to the public in a special
partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing to give people
a sneak peek at the new $100 dollar bill to be released this October.
Attendees will also enjoy demonstrations, visit with actual engravers and
plate makers or design their own currencies. People can hear from U.S.
Secret Service agents on how to detect counterfeit money, tour the
"Economy in Action" interactive exhibit, take home free shredded money
or purchase unique souvenirs. For more information, call the Dallas Federal
Reserve at (214) 922-5288 or check-out www.DallasFed.org for other details.
CREST EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS
Crest is family owned and operated, Chris and Ricky Berry have over 30 years experience. Our family is everything to us and our motto is simple, “We treat our customers like we would our own family!” And that’s why we understand how important this type of purchase is to you. Call today and become a part of the Crest Family.
Crest is the first and only heating and air conditioning repair company in Dallas to introduce you to your technician before we arrive at your home! We believe in getting the job done right the first time. You can count on the Crest Family of technicians being professional, effective and efficient. We provide 24 hour service. 7 days a week. With service calls as low as $49. Also, we are Nest certified professionals.
11052 Shady Tr., Ste. 209
Dallas, Tx 75229