RED WHITE AND TUNA
Casa Mañana's production of Red, White and Tuna is presented for a limited engagement at Casa Mañana Theatre in Fort Worth. Performance dates are Thursday, August 22 at 7:30 p.m.; Friday, August 23 at 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, August 24 at 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.; and Sunday, August 25 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. This show contains mature subject matter and may not be suitable for all audiences.
Tickets for Red, White and Tuna are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the Casa Mañana Theatre box office at (or Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000. You can also visit the box office at 3101 West Lancaster Ave., Fort Worth or log onto www.casamanana.org. Ticket prices range from $41 to $66, depending upon seating location. For more information, visit www.casamanana.org .
SEWING FOR LIFE/CARLA ROBERTSON
SHERON PATTERSON/ RELATIONSHIPS EXPERT
Whether your child is heading back to college or kindergarten- this can be a stressful time of year. For some, there is a profound sense of loss. For others, there is a loss of identity as a mom. Once the kids are out of the door, it is your time to return back to you.
1. Carve out time daily to take care of self, i.e. read that novel you’ve been holding on to, call friends, take a nap
2. Re-start your hobby. If you are a crafter, scrap book creator or tennis player- now is the time to delve into your joy-producing activities.
3. In order to cut the apron strings, gradually decrease constant your need to call or check on them. Instead re-kindle or launch friendships with others.
4. Give your marriage a boost, with the extra time on your hands. Plan something romantic.
5. Your child needs to see you enjoying being you. You are their role model for self.
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM